Snapchat is immensely famous these days, with over two billion snaps being sent each day on the video and photo messaging app. However, the fact stays that it is not the easiest to use. The very addictive messenger app has been packed in a complicated user interface, which may take several days for you to get used to it.
Chances are that you are using the app to just send photos and videos to your followers, and you do not have any idea that snapcodes SNAPCODE DATABASE feature lots of exceptional tricks waiting to be unlocked. If you are new to Snapchat, you need to know what more you will be able to do with this app. Look no further because there are several Snapchat tricks, which can ensure to make the most out of the app.
- Using two filters at once – Filters are making the Snapchat experience much better but did you know that you are able to use two filters at once? Well, you will be able to use an image filter together with one of the data label filters available. In order to do it, you only have to apply the first filter on a snap, holding one finger on the display while also using your another finger for selecting between the other filters.
- Increasing Your Snapchat Point Score- The simple way to increase your Snapchat score is to send as many snaps to people as possible, for every snap you send you increase your points score. This method may annoy your friends so it is best to add accounts from celebrityusernames these accounts will not be likely to open your snaps as they are celebrities and sending these snaps will still increase your score.
- Gaining Snapchat F0llowers– Download the GhostCodes phone app on ios or android, it allows you to categorize your Snapchat and give kudos to fellow snapchatters whilst gaining followers and making friends.
- Uploading photos to Snapchat- There are many ways to do this, by searching on your phone app store you will see various apps available to help. However you must be aware that using third party applications may cause Snapchat to suspend your account as it is against their terms and conditions.
- Changing your Snapcode color and design- head on over to Snapchat and your can download and even change your snapcode, you can then follow their instructions and make major modifications such as changing the color.
- Saving data through travel mode – Snapchat is a very addictive experience, which could result in your data getting used up on a regular basis. Thankfully, Snapchat includes an amazing travel mode, which can be used for the usage reduction of mobile data by not automatically loading snaps. When you enable the travel mode, you will need to tap the load content manually like stories or snaps. It is disabled by default, so you will need to head over to the Settings of the app, selecting the Manage option (Additional Services), and then enable the travel mode.
- Checking out slow-mo and rewind filters – Together with several exceptional enhancing data labels and filters, another of the secrets of Snapchat includes some amazing filters for videos. After taking a video on Snapchat, you only need to swipe across different filters and you are going to find three icons that show a rabbit, a snail, and a rewind button. The snail filter will turn your video into a slow-mo video, with the rabbit filter increasing the speed of your video’s playback, as well as the rewind filter being able to reverse your video.
- Replying to stories – The fairly recent “Your Story” feature of snapcodes will let you add photos to your profile, which your friends can view for 24 hours. To be able to add a photo to a story, all you have to do is press the plus icon after you take a snap, and it can be found on the third button on the lower left. Your friends will not only be able to see your stories but they can also reply to them. For example, you have viewed the story of your friend and you want to tell them something about a certain photo. In order to do that, you will be able to swipe up from the bottom, typing your message, and hitting enter. Then, your friend will receive your message together with the picture.
- Friend emojis – Another secret of Snapchat is the excellent feature, “Friend emojis”, for your friend followers. It has been previously a more limited “best friends” feature. The feature can identify who is your best friend is, or who is your mutual best friends, among other things that you can do with this feature, by taking your snap frequency into account. A mutual best friend, best friend, BFF, and more have varying emojis for every one of them. This will appear next to your friends once they send you a message. You can take a look or you can change the emojis in the settings by selecting the Manage (additional services) and then choose the “Friend Emojis”. It is one great way of knowing about your friends.
- Adding music to your snapchat videos – Snapchat will let you add your very own music to your snap videos and it is way easy. All you have to do is play the song that you desire in your video by using a music player app on your smartphone. When the song plays, just go ahead and record a video on the Snapchat. When you play the video the music is going to be part of your video.
- Inverting and resizing text and emojis – Emojis surely make a photo more fun. You have the capability of resizing them easily, and then to invert them. You only need to add any emoji after taking a photo and then use pinch for zooming so as to decrease or increase its size. You may also pan your fingers around in order to rotate it. You will also be able to invert and resize the text the same way as emojis. All you have to do is add the text in an image, resizing it through pinch to be able to zoom while you pan it to invert or rotate.
- Controlling the camera with the volume buttons – Tapping the capture button or having to hold it for videos may become a hassle sometimes, more particularly when you use the front-facing camera, and it might be the reason why Snapchat is letting you control the camera with the volume buttons of your phone. You can press any of the volume buttons for capturing and press hold the button for taking your videos.
- Starting live video chat in Snapchat – You will easily be able to start a video chat. When one of your followers is online at the same time as you, you will be able to see a glowing blue button rather than the red one, and it means the live video chat option is available. Along with the person that you will make the video call, you need to press hold the blue button in order to start the video call. As soon as you remove your finger, the video will also end.
- Enabling night camera mode in Snapchat – Users are always complaining with regards to poor lit photos in Snapchat but there is a hidden feature, which will let you take brighter pictures. The app has a built-in night camera mode, and this will automatically be activated in dark or poor lighting. You will be able to force this night camera to be enabled when you open Snapchat and then cover the camera lens. In addition, you need to ensure that you would do it in a badly light area, so that you will be able to trick the app to think that you are in the dark. It is not the most user-friendly way but it should do for now. When the night camera mode has now been activated, you will see a half-moon icon beside the flash button.
- Switching camera modes with taps – Switching between the front and the rear camera can be somewhat a hassle sometimes on Snapchat, and thereby, Snapchat included an amazing shortcut for switching them easily. You just have to double tap in the viewfinder of the camera to switch between the 2 camera modes.
- Making Snapchat selfies hilarious with amazing filters –The different lenses on snapcodes ensure that you would keep having fun with the app. There are many great filters for enhancing your videos and selfies, taken from front camera. You just need to hold in the center of the front camera viewfinder, and you will find different filters below. Select from funny filters and follow the instructions like opening your mouth so as to take a hilarious videos or picture. Make sure you are going to keep your face up right in sync with the camera or the filters will not work.
- Sending photos from gallery – Snapchat has recently brought the capability of sending pictures from your gallery. When you are inside a chat, you can press the yellow button in order to open up the camera. Other than the picture button that you can see in the viewfinder, you will also find an icon that is going to take you to your phone gallery to choose a picture. Unluckily, you will only be able to send photos from the gallery when you are inside a chat, and not directly from the homepage.
- Enabling login verification – Snapchat is supposed to be a private photo sharing experience, but there were hacking reports in the past suggesting that it is not entirely safe. Thereby, it is essential to enable a verification aside from your password when you log in to new devices. You can either enable verification by SMS or by authentication app, such as Google Authenticator or Duo.
Click For More